Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Extreme Gift Wrapping Holiday 2011 - Monsters In Yarnland

Last year I had a lot of fun coming up with new and imaginative ways to wrap the presents hanging out under the Christmas tree and being distributed to freinds and family.  This year I am starting early with a present for a little boy who's birthday also coincides with the holidays.
You know how that can be.  So I thought it would be a good time for a little two-in-one action with a playful monster ornament that would be a good addition to the Christmas tree but is fun enough for all year.  I got a little carried away with the yarn but it turned out quite colorfully.  Do you like it? I am not the world's best seamstress so I kept it simple and hand sewing to a minimum.
 I'll try to add a lot of new gift wrapping ideas as the holidays draw closer on this little blog but I wanted to kick off the season with a cheery start.  A very Happy Thanksgiving to you all!  xoxo Agnes

2 comments:

Jo @ a life in lists said...

That is ridiculously over the top! I love it!

Charissa said...

Wonderfully creative. Good job!